Our Guidelines and COVID-19 Protocol to Help our Guests Feel More Confident about Traveling
The safety and well-being of our guests, has at all times, been a priority. Many of these protocols have been in place for years. With the recent development of COVID-19, we have taken serious measures to ensure that our practices are to our guests’ satisfaction. The following is our COVID-19 Protocol suggestions with consideration to guidelines set by the CDC:
- Our nine passenger vans are now limited to four passengers. The driver/guide will not have passengers in the front seat. There will be two guests per bench, with an empty seat in between.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed between van benches.
- Each guest will be provided with a packet of sanitizing hand wipes.
- We recommend that a mask be worn when in enclosed areas. For your convenience, a new mask will be provided each day for the duration of the trip.
- Our bikes will be sanitized, (seats, handlebars, brakes) after every use.
- The temperature in the vehicle will be regulated to guarantee airflow.
- In restaurants, a 6-foot distance between tables is recommended, but you may choose to share a table with friends.
- Masks must be worn when visiting museums, shops, and all establishments where we are indoors. This is mandated by the institutions.
- Our picnics will be packed in individual bags for each guest by restaurant professionals and will include all disposable paper products.
- Water will be provided as always, in individual bottles.
- Individual trash bags will be given out each day so that you may dispose of unwanted items.
- The support van will be sanitized at the end of each day.
- We will follow all guidelines as prescribed by the individual establishments, i.e. restaurants, hotels, and Inns.
We hope that our policies will allow for a pleasant and safe journey and we look forward to travelling with you soon! For more information feel free to contact us!
Edi Picon, Founder